Venice is like no other place in the world. Travellers from all over the world visit Venice for its romantic canals, Italian culture and picturesque bridges. This city truly captivates the hearts of everyone who wanders it. Here is my guide to see one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
How to See the Best of Venice…
- Get lost wandering the picturesque canals
2. Eat some delicious gelato while you watch the gondola’s go by
3. Walk through The Bridge of Sighs to snap a different perspective of the bridge
4. Search the streets to find “Venice’s hidden gem”
5. Then climb up Scala Contarini del Bovolo to view all the roof tops of Venice
6. Relax from the tourist crowds on a quintessential gondola ride
7. Wake up early to experience the less touristy side of Venice. It’s the perfect opportunity to take a picture of The Bridge of Sighs.
8. Admire the breathtaking art in Dodges Palace
9. Count the boats passing through the Grand Canal
10. Get to know the history of Venice by touring St Mark’s Basilica
11. View St Mark’s square from the water
12. Enjoy some delicious seafood pasta with a view!
13. Explore Rialto Market after viewing the famous Rialto Bridge
14. Fall in love with the city all over again as you watch the sunset
15. Lastly, capture photos of all the charming buildings around every corner. Venice is such a beautiful place so enjoy every moment.